Friday 4 May 2012

Photoshoot: 50's by Gabor Jurina









While I was surfing the net, I was lucky enough to find this awesome photoshoot! Aren't these works great?
Olga Maliouk wears latest spring looks from 50' featured in Fashion Canada. Olga hits the outskirts with colorful dresses and skirts from  Jil Sander, Blumarine, Dolce & Gabbana and Louis Vuitton on a sunny day. Photos taken by Gabor Jurina.
In my opinion, these looks are very original, especially because of the fact that bright colours bring a little hapiness and life in our daily routine. I advise you to wear these kind of colours and styles if you want to bring a smile on someone's face and have all eyes caught on you!


                                                               Muah !

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your sweet comment.nice post!! I'm following you right now hope you can follow me on google&bloglovin

    ReplyDelete