Sunday 16 December 2012

Model of the week : Anne Vyalitsyna



Anne Sergeyevna Vyalitsyna, also known simply as Anne V, is a Russian supermodel. She is perhaps best known for her ongoing eight-consecutive-year run of appearances (2005–12) in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.





Born : Анна Сергеевна Вьялицына
           19 March 1986 (age 26)
           Gorky, Soviet Union
Occupation : Model
Height : 1.77 m
Hair Colour : Blond
Eye Colour : Green
Measurements : 86-60-86 cm (34-24-34 in)
Dress Size : 36 EU \ 6 US


Within six months of her win, Vyalitsyna had worked for Anna Molinari, Chloé and Sportmax. She has appeared on the covers of Vogue, ELLE, and Glamour. She made her debut in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 2005 and has appeared in it each year since. She was the object/subject of Joanne Gair body painting works in the 2005 edition. She also walked in the 2008, 2010, and 2011 Victoria's Secret Fashion Shows. She was featured in the Dylan George & Co. and Abbot+Main clothing campaign with Kellan Lutz in 2011.




In early 2010, she met Adam Levine at the 2010 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue release party in Las Vegas where Maroon 5 performed, and the two started dating. She announced their split in April 2012. Earlier, Levine had mentioned them seriously dating for 8 months.



Let's see her work:

Vogue:




On the catwalk:

      

Some of her campaigns:


 




With her sweet smile and freckled face Anne Vyalitsyna is the definition of sex appeal. But playing coy isn't her only talent - Anne is known for her grace in print - both in high fashion and in sexy editorials. Anne's natural charms can be seen everywhere from the pages of Numero to the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue.

What do you think about Anne?

22 comments:

  1. I found very beautiful model Anne.
    She participates in editorials is not well known?
    I loved your blog.
    I'm following here.
    Come follow me on my blog.
    Kisses,
    Sah Errera - Brasil
    http://sabrina-errera.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for nice coment! :)
    Your blog is so interesting!

    I'm from Poland.
    Many kisses, Kiyo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is stunning!
    Thank you for stopping by! And sure I would like to follow each other, love your blog, I am your new follower on GFC, Bloglovina nd FB!

    xx Karolina

    Caramode Blog - Bloglovin - Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! Sure we can follow each other! I am from Greece & I am following you now on GFC and bloglovin! Hope you will follow back! keep in touch!

    xxx

    http://bygthoughts.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is absolutely stunning! I love her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this model!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many cool photos! I like it ^^
    Thank you for your comment :) I'm from Poland and i write my blog in Polish, but i live in Germany.
    I follow you by GFC :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing pics!!!

    http://thedaydreamings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello from Spain: thanks for stopping by my blog dedicated to Barbies. I'm from Spain. I really like your blog. I became a follower of your blog. My blogger is wrong and does not publish my photo ID. I am martamozo. If you want to keep in contact blog blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey thanks so much for visting my blog! Would you like to follow each other? I'm from Australia. How about you? xo :)

    http://freckleandstreak.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is gorgeous, perfect from every angle!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, she is absolutely gorgeous!!!

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Buna, Ionela :)

    Sunt din Chisinau si eu. Te-am gasit pe LB, ti-am lasat si un mesaj zilele trecute :)

    Te urmaresc cu drag via gfc, bloglovin, facebook si lb :)

    Te pupic si mai intra cand ai timp :*

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  14. she is gorgeous!

    ps: thank you for stopping by my blog. We can definitely follow each other :)

    www.visceralmaze.blogspot.com

    Anu

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning <3 Em

    http://theskinnybyemily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello my dear! i love your blog!!! i'm Claudia and i'm an italian 18 girl! I'm a blogger since october..do you like to follow each other? let me know! Claudia www.ohdamnyouaregorgeous.blogspot.it xoxo

    ReplyDelete